Contact: halloleftovers@googlemail.com



4HF Unplugged AKA The Clip Show Post

My fantastico illustratin' housemate casually mentioned tonight that she wished she could zoom in on some of the details of my work, and who am I to deny her such a wish?!? Poor girl was beside herself every time I scrolled the mousewheel up and focused into a new part of one of my drawings revealing yet ANOTHER hitherto unknown realm of eye poppin' delights.

It did get me thinking though that it might be nice to post two early versions of pictures that became smaller parts of larger works and as such made it difficult to see the nice details in them. Gaze now at the Aztec Mer-woman-derson from Isobel Andersons Album cover for Cold Water Songs and the hulking time traveling sound sampling robot thinguamy from Kiani's Metal Kettle album.