Contact: halloleftovers@googlemail.com



The Doo Doo Doos (Nialler9 Illustration Podcast #36)

Well here it is, the new Nialler9 podcast illustration, I really like this one and by a happy turn of events I think this could be my favourite music lineup on the new podcast, just give the first track a listen by the excellent Tune-Yards (not doing the weird caps un caps thing with their name since I'd risk a hernia) and see if you aren't squiggling in your chair by the end of it. Even my mum likes it apart from 'the bits where she's yelling but I like the doo doo doos'

TRACKLIST

1. TUnE-yArDs – ‘Bizness’ – w h o k i l l
2. Dum Dum Girls – ‘He Gets Me High’ – He Gets Me High EP
3. No Monster Club – ‘The Last Bottle In The World’ – Young Guts Champion EP
4. Earth Girl Helen Brown – ‘I Wanna Do It’
5. Thee Oh Sees – ‘Ruby Go Home’ – Help
6. Star Slinger – ‘Baby Mama’ – Bedroom Joints
7. Lone – ‘Rissotowe 4′ – Emerald Fantasy Tracks
8. Ghostpoet – ‘Us Against Whatever’ – Peanut Butter Blues And Melancholy Jam
9. White Lies – ‘The Power & The Glory’ (Bibio remix)
10. Solar Bears – ‘Cub’ Keep Shelly In Athens remix
11. Abner Jay – ‘Royal Palm’ – One Man Band
12. Julianna Barwick – ‘Prizewinning’ – The Magic Place