Contact: halloleftovers@googlemail.com



The Fox and Hound

Hi, you've already seen todays new picture - its at the top of the blog here, but perhaps you're reading this in the future when there's a different picture up there and you want to know what picture it is I'm referring to. In that very specific case, here is SAID picture:


Also in glad news of tidings I was featured in GO-GO-GO LETS ALL GO BELFAST MAGAZINE later known as GO BELFAST which is now known as GO. It was a really nice piece actually, very tastefully done and gushed right all over this here blog. I suppose that's why I'm sprucing it up really, not for you regulars no, but for the legions of new fans piling in as I type ready to throw their monies and underwear at me.

Not one of you regulars threw underwear at me. Not one.