Contact: halloleftovers@googlemail.com



HOT MESS

It's that time of the month again for me.
Nialler9 podcast day
! I'm really digging doing this at the moment since the musics great and I love Nialls style of blogging, he's managed to switch me on to pretty much anything great that's coming out from here and from afar. I always end up listening to streams from there when I'm illustrating so in a way we're entangled in some big ol creative hubbub feedback loop. Oh Yeah, one of those.

This month Niall gave me a list of possible song titles as inspiration and I picked Chromeo's 'Hot Mess' since it gave me the idea of using Lindsay Lohan who is, of course, the hottest fuckup of all, in the biggest mess I can envisage, THE BEVERLY HILLS APOCALYPSE.



Also shoutout and props to Aoife Mc at RTE2 XM Right Click Radio for my own shoutout on the podcast, Hooplah dooplah that made my day!

Tracklisting podcast #33

1. Chromeo – ‘Hot Mess’ – Business Casual
2. Kisses – ‘Kisses’
3. The Phantom Band – ‘O’ – The Wants
4. Chilly Gonzales – ‘I Am Europe’ – Ivory Tower
5. Computer Magic – ‘Science Channel 9′ -Free EP
6. Black Milk – ‘Warning (Keep Bouncing)’ – Album Of The Year)
7. How To Dress Well – ‘Ecstasy with Jojo’
8. Washed Out – ‘Hold Out’ – Life of Leisure EP
9. Gold Panda – ‘Same Dream China’ – Lucky Shiner
10. Evan Voytas – ‘Tomorrow Night We’ll Go Anywhere’
11. Porcelain Raft- ‘Gone Blind’
12. Warpaint – ‘Bees’ – The Fool
13. Lorn – ‘Glass & Silver’ – Nothing Else