Contact: halloleftovers@googlemail.com



Shamans go cripple/My sales go triple

I'm a tweaker, I'll admit it, love nothing but spending the evenings tweaking away. It's the 'channel mixer' in photoshop that sets me off, all those potential colour combos and the slighest cockup along the way ruins your entire tweak leaving you with an ugly colour vom-palette. I can spend hours moving tiny sliders back and forth, adjusting the amount of magenta or cyan in any given image incrementally until finally I flip, my eyes cross and I have to fight the urge to kill again.

I've been tweaking on this image for new band Hammerbat for a while now, two different versions below - tell me which you prefer, if you're out there (and wish to state a preference, how embarassing if this ends up with no comments I'll have to retire) /reverse psycology